Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Living In Middle Kansas





So, the thing that has been taking up all of my time these days is school. I'm doing working on my bachelors in Auto Restoration. I' m learning so much it makes my skills prior to school look horrid. I'm in trim right now, working on the door panels for my biscayne, i'm also in sheet metal restoration, learning so much about welding and fabrication. The sheet metal class is my favorite, also the most challenging one for me. I wish I was naturally good at it, but its something i'm working at. Here are some photos of the beginnings of my door panels, got them all ripped apart in class the other day. Fortunately I was able to salvage the shape for all four of them, it will serve as nice templates for when I get new materials (which I will be picking up this weekend).

No comments: